Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Canvasman34

Been into the world of Ebay the last couple of days.  Last time I used it is when I bought the travel trailer I had back in upstate NY.  Picked up just over 7 ounces of odd sterling flatware at just under the melt price including shipping.  Thanks to Dale who commented a couple of days ago and renewed my interest in Canvasman34 and his YouTube videos. http://www.youtube.com/user/canvasman34?feature=watch  Paul Roccaforte is his name and he commented on yesterday's post after I contacted him with some questions about an offering he had on Ebay - (I sent him a link to the blog).  Rule #1 in life : If you have a question about how to do something - ask someone who has done it.  He has been developing some molds that pour themselves when heated....just what I've been searching for.  I bought one from him today to test at TFL.  85,98,49,0,C,.2

3 comments:

Andy from Workshopshed said...

Self pouring moulds, that I do like. I'm watching the Canvasman videos now.

Dale said...

Nice one, you'll be turning them out soon enough. That thing is gonna be hot, mind your beard.

Allen Hare said...

That's a serious looking mold.