Wednesday, September 10, 2014

never give up


I met my friend Angelic online a couple of years ago when she was logging into my live webcam (back when Ben was just a baby).  She almost lost it all due to a bad relationship and substance abuse problems and has been fighting the good fight to regain her life and her child.  Angelic was recently awarded full custody of her son Logan thanks to her diligent efforts in overcoming the demons that had plagued her.  She is about to reach her next goal toward a normal life with her son but needs a little financial assistance.  I am helping her out and I hope you will too. http://www.gofundme.com/ebida8  86,102,68,0,B

2 comments:

Margery Billd said...

I am so glad to hear that your friend is doing so well and is a real winner for Today. The other day I was thinking about this good area I live in. . And I realized there have been four meth houses around me. One sometimes, one the FBI took (roof off), one burned and trucks blew up, and the other got clean over a year ago. Etc., etc., etc. Here, users would sell out their grandma, grandpa, parents, or anyone to wipe out their life savings or destroy them to have their needs met. This sober program is a selfish one. It is simple but not easy. For me, I might not have everything I want, but I have everything I need. I can work with someone but if I loan money I should never expect it back.

David Hooper said...

Pleased to help.