Wednesday, October 8, 2014

too plush

Well...it has been just over a year since I replaced my first mattress.  The new "plush" one I got is turning out to be just a little too squishy for my old back.  Set up a temporary platform for my trusty old "firm" mattress I brought out here from NY.  It is a full size instead of a twin.  If it turns out to be as comfy as I remember it to be, it will be time for a minor renovation inside the hut to make proper room for it.  Just as well...I am ready for a little change after almost 7 years.  Someday I will get back to the container project.  88,92,59,0,C

5 comments:

Bruce S said...

Stretch out. You deserve it. Those containers will be there when you are ready to work on them.

Rev.jimmyleebob said...

Spent some time on a firm mattress that was firmly chained to the wall...I prefer my pillow top

Rita B. said...

You do need to stretch out. At 60, I've found that a really firm full size mattress makes getting up in the morning a lot easier. Get the best support.

Margery Billd said...

Yes, the right mattress is very important for each person. I ordered the one I have now from t.v. And I am amazed. No complaints. But my dogs like it too.:-) (I have scoliosis anyway). Aside from that, there is a computer virus in San Antonio in emails of advertisements. And I heard about Buckwheat from old t.v. becoming a Muslim. Then he changed his name to Karim of Wheat. :-)

Unknown said...

Container Project! What is that you say?